Caversham Mill : Giulia Italian Moka Espresso Caffe Maker
Try our Giulia Italian Moka Espresso Caffe Maker for an authentic taste of Italy.
* The Giulia Italian Moka Espresso Caffe Maker is easy to use.
* Roast your coffee beans with one of our popular coffee roasters.
* Grind the beans finely.
* Add water to the lower chamber to just below the valve.
* Add the grounds to the holder and place on the lower chamber.
* Screw the top half of the pot onto the base.
* Place on the stovetop and wait until you hear the sound of the coffee hissing and bubbling into the top chamber.
* Remove the pot from the stove top and fruire!
* Select from our range of sizes to suit your needs.
* The heat resistant anti-scald handle is comfortable and convenient to use. (Do not allow the handle to come into contact with a direct flame).
* The process of coffee extraction is by high heat pressurized steam.
* The steam release valve will automatically regulate the pressure.